Here are some of the ways you can learn more about CREW and support our work.
- Ask to be put on the CREW mailing list and email list. We will send you occasional mailings, news updates on the cleanup, notification of public meetings etc.
- Attend a CREW meeting. CREW meetings are held every 4-6 weeks. Check the Whats New website page for time and place.
- Become a CREW member. Annual dues for CREW membership are $15 a year.
- Volunteer your services to help CREW. We need help with administration, publicity, outreach, writing press releases, serving as a liaison with other community groups etc. We are also looking for volunteers with technical expertise.
- Join our Technical Advisory Committee. We are looking for committee members with expertise in Environmental Law, Hydrogeology, Geology, Chemistry, Risk Assessment, Biology, Engineering and General Sciences. Work on the Technical Advisory Committee includes occasional meetings, reading and commenting on technical reports from the EPA, and advising CREW on technical matters.
- Make a donation to CREW. CREW is supported by donations and grants. Donations are used to pay for mailings and to hire technical consultants to review cleanup documents. CREW is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization, and all donations are tax deductible.
To contact CREW, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
write us at CREW, 20 Concord Greene, Concord, MA 01742.